This our the Email people!

Don't be fooled by this people. TOTAL SCAM : http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-hollywood-dorms-los-angeles


‹ Newer 78 of 109 Older ›My dear Estefania....
shipanoffmaldito hijo de puta! - I think it is about Morris... We will check out tomor...

show details Jul 7



maldito hijo de puta! - I think it is about Morris...

We will check out tomorrow, july 7th. We want to leave Los Angeles, and it is important for me to see you for the last time. How can we meet?

--

Дмитрий Щипанов

shipanoff to me


show details Jul 5

Estefania, how are you? Where are you living now?

I think, that we must leave Dorms 'till 7th of July, cause I have some troubles with Morris. What about living together? It can be easy, if we will look for appartment with you, I think so.and do you have any place to live untill we find the suitable apartment(your friends place or something else..we will not disturb anyone.because after 7th of July we have no place to move in.And let's meet somewhere after your work and talk about everything.

--

Дмитрий Щипанов

Back to Home Back to Top Cup Of Tea Du Noir. Theme by Lady E.